It’s the unfortunate truth that some clients self-select out of the application process without even applying. Why? They’re potentially unaware of the full range of financing options available to them.
As a lender, it’s important to recognize this fact and work to increase awareness of the conventional and SBA loan products you offer. Doing so will help educate your borrowers on what’s available to them and to ensure their financing needs are met. This not only increases customer retention, but it helps to expand your institution’s portfolio.
Why tune in?
Whether a borrower is short on collateral or has too few years of experience to meet conventional criteria, the SBA loan programs can help keep the financing door open. In this webinar, you will learn:
Tips for building your SBA pipeline
- Strategies for building awareness of the SBA loan programs
- Advice for utilizing your branch network
- How to prepare borrowers for the SBA loan application process
How to strengthen your SBA pipeline
- Tips for addressing borrower questions about the SBA loan programs
- Talking points for selling the SBA vs. conventional financing
- How to increase your SBA activity
Exclusive client SBA toolkit
In addition, Prudent Lenders clients have exclusive access to a digital SBA toolkit. Your toolkit includes:
- A step-by-step loan application guide
- Ready-to-use SBA loan marketing collateral
- All the borrower forms required to complete an FTA request
Downloading your toolkit is easy, just sign into the Prudent Lenders client portal. Not a member yet? Registering is easy and takes less than one minute. Create your personal account today and start moving qualified borrowers through your SBA pipeline.
About Prudent Lenders
Prudent Lenders is a lender service provider that enables lenders like you to support small business clients who fall just short of conventional criteria. Get in touch today with any questions you may have on how to build and strengthen your own SBA loan program.