Terms of Service
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Prudent Lenders’ Website.
Prudent Lenders is located at:
50 Beaver Street
Albany, NY 12207
By accessing this website you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Prudent Lenders’ website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unauthorized use of Prudent Lender’s Website and systems, including but not limited to unauthorized entry into Prudent Lender’s systems, misuse of passwords, posting of objectionable or offensive content or your unauthorized use of legally protected third party content, or misuse of any information posted to a site, is strictly prohibited.
If you use Prudent Lender’s Website or systems to access data related to any account(s) of which you are not the owner or authorized user as reflected in Prudent Lender’s systems, you shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Prudent Lenders and all of its direct and indirect subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from any and all losses, liabilities, damages, and all related costs and expenses, arising from, relating to, or resulting (directly or indirectly) from such access. Further, without limiting Prudent Lender’s rights or your obligations under any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, and notwithstanding the same, in the event of any actual or reasonably suspected unauthorized access to the personal information of a customer (including but not limited to customer names, addresses, phone numbers, bank and credit card account numbers, income and credit histories, and social security numbers) under your control or subsequent to and arising from your past exercise of control, direct damages in connection with any such breach will include the cost and expenses of investigation and analysis (including by law firms and forensic firms), correction or restoration of any destroyed, lost or altered data, notification to affected customers, offering and providing of credit monitoring, customers service, or other remediation services, and any related cost. Prudent Lender’s rights to indemnity under this section are in addition to all other rights and remedies available at Law or in equity. Any exercise by Prudent Lenders of its rights to indemnification shall be without prejudice to such other rights and remedies. You manifest your assent to this indemnity by accessing account data through Prudent Lender’s Website or systems, notwithstanding the terms of any agreement you have with a customer or an account owner stating otherwise. This indemnity includes but is not limited to losses associated with (1) a data breach of your system(s) and (2) a data breach of the system(s) of any person or entity with whom you provided or shared Prudent Lenders customer account data.
Unless otherwise stated, Prudent Lenders and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Prudent Lenders. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.prudentlenders.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.prudentlenders.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.prudentlenders.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.prudentlenders.com
- Redistribute content from Prudent Lenders (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Prudent Lenders does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Prudent Lenders, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Prudent Lenders shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Prudent Lenders reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments, without notice, which it considers in its absolute and sole discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses, necessary authority and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Prudent Lenders a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date
The information on this Website is for information purposes only. It is believed to be reliable, but Prudent Lenders does not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.